Coronavirus epidemic, what you need to know about our territory:
- Curfew at 6:00 p.m.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory throughout the department
- New transport measures : Passengers aged 11 or over wishing to travel to Corsica must present the following two documents upon boarding = the declaration on their honor already existing and proof of an RT-PCR test carried out less than 72 hours before the trip. Antigenic tests will no longer be accepted.
This declaration of honor, printed and signed, as well as proof of completion of the test will be required upon boarding by the transport company. Boarding will be refused to travelers without these two documents (declaration of honor and proof of the RT-PCR test).
For your safety and ours, the Tourist Office of Ornano and Taravo is obliged to take the necessary measures within its information offices:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- Two people maximum informed simultaneously in the structure
- Withdrawal of the documentation usually made available to you (now it is the team who will give you the documentation you have chosen)
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
For more information
The Corsican ARS website
Toll free-number 0 800 130 000 (free call, 24 hours a day)
If you have difficulty hearing or speaking over the phone due to a disability, you can visit the open contact area for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or blind.